- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Talalla House collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Name, email
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Talalla House with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place a booking request for any of our products or services.
- Contact us via our contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Talalla House collects your data so that we can:
- Process your booking and manage your account.
Talalla House will forward all booking and contact request information to our Villa Management Company, Eden Villas Management, in Sri Lanka, in order for them to handle booking request or answer questions submitted via our contact form or email.
How do we store your data?
Talalla House securely stores your data at Heroku data centers. Please refer to Heroku’s own data compliance documentation.
Talalla House will keep your personal data for as long as we exist. We will delete your data by request from the user.
What are your data protection rights?
Talalla House would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Talalla House for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Talalla House correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Talalla House to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Talalla House erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Talalla House restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Talalla House’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Talalla House transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website through Google Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Advertising – Talalla House uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Talalla House sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Talalla House has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Borgergade 28, 5.
1300 København K